*waits for 911 to call me first so i don’t sound thirsty*
is this why the show was taken off nick?
So this is what air benders can do. Sucking the air out of people’s lungs. Just as cool as lightening bending if you ask me
No I don’t think you guys understand this is frightening
Airbenders are pretty much the most powerful benders. A firebender has to create fire. A waterbender is most powerful on the open seas as much as an earthbender is on land. But air is literally everywhere.
The Air Nomads weren’t dangerous because they chose not to be.
you’vE GONE TOO DEEP
Hey, HOLD UP.
While I agree that Airbenders do have a lot of power at their exposure, they aren’t the only ones.
Waterbenders can bend any type of fluid containing water, even blood inside the human body! That’s pretty fucking metal.
They can also take the water vapor out of the air, use their own sweat or even drain the water out of every living thing nearby.
Imagine that ^^ happening to a person..
Next we have fire, the element of destruction. Like Airbenders, they can use the air around them, and transfer it into energy. Firebenders can bend or generate anything fire/ heat related. That means lightning, flames, or extreme heat that has the potential to shape its environment (such as melt molten rock and metal.) Even fire breath!
Next we have Earth. Earthbenders can bend anything related or comprised of Earth, such as metal, rock, dirt, sand, etc. EVEN LAVA. Anything mineral related? You got it. Admittedly, minerals- although extremely easy to come by, are not as present as water or air. But there sure is enough to make use of, and we can’t say Earthbenders aren’t powerful!
This guy just stopped a volcano.
Not only are they powerful, but they are also graceful.
And I mean look at this! Avatar Kyoshi Earthbends a freaking continent in HALF!
In conclusion, fear all benders.
Reasons why October is the best month:
- Cold but dry weather
- Everything is pretty colours
- Pumpkin pie
- Pumpkin coffee
- Everything being made to look spooky
- Horror movies on TV all the time
- Jumper weather
- Dressing up as scary things
- Hot drinks
- Lots of sweets
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
NOT TO MENTION THE ENTIRE CAST IS POC AND CULTURE WISE IT IS RESPECTFUL AND IT IS JUST A GREAT MOVIE OKAY
You know, I think spending over a decade of your life with either Clint Barton OR Tony Stark will wear your face down into the same default expression.
…I know that look.
i need a movie that’s just pepper and nat and loki having a night on the town being sassy bitches and swapping war stories about their ridiculous pet superheroes
ridiculous pet superheroes
Did someone say ridiculous pet superheroes? You’ve got to go a long way to beat Bucky ‘This is the worst idea ever, Steve’ Barnes.
It just keeps getting better.
the russian term for rollercoaster is ‘american mountains’ and if that doesn’t make your day i don’t know what will